Sunday, November 7, 2010

Finally able to post

Hey Jenn here... So everything DD said is right on..I love my cigarettesand was a pretty hard sell..But after DD tried the Ecig and loved it I knew it was time to try!!!Best decision I ever made!!! I do want children and the thought of all the chemicals in my body killed me...but still I didn't quit.I am not someone to sell on something I don't believe in a 100 percent.But vaping has the exact effect minus 4000 chemicals.So once DD and I are determined to do something we give it all we have.DD being a runner like she said still wasn't enough to give up the cigs.Who knows what it would take but I don't want to smoke that long to find out.We will definitly be updating with our progress and everything we learn about vaping along the way.I am excited to become healthy again and who knows maybe run with DD one day....uummmmm...PROB NOT!! hahahahahah Happy vaping..stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment